Could You Describe the Ruckus, Sir?

Welcome to Vicky Bell's blog.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

12 things there ought to be.


1. Treadmills in waiting rooms.
2. Workdays involving costumes.
3. Non-allergenic kittens.
4. Cartoons before the movie starts.
5. Right hand lanes that never end.




6. Public art exhibitions everywhere.
7. Asphalt in pretty colors.
8. Real marauders maps.
9. Sidewalks on country roads.
10. Free grocery delivery.
11. Public science exhibitions everywhere.
12. Actually healthy cupcakes.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I so agree with all of these !

    Happiness to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky,

    I wanted to thank you for your letter to your daughter. It was so powerful that I decided to create it into a PSA for my television production class. I wanted to share the video with you.

    Thanks

    http://youtu.be/zs8f-bPdyas

    ReplyDelete